Monday, March 25, 2013

Mondays just got so much sweeter...Welcome Gleb!

As I have said 98% of my blogs are fluff stuff things that make me laugh, smile or want to elbow someone in the face.  My blogging of The Bachelor/ette series is nothing more than a guilty pleasure and some comedic relief.

Since Sean's season ended and I heard he would be on DWTS I decided to watch and see how our Sean would fair in the dancing world.  Well once Mr. Gleb Savchenko filled my screen I was like "Sean who"?  Not only is Gleb lovely to look at he actually made me laugh as well which wins you huge points in my book.  I have no idea who this Lisa lady is but she made me grin as well.  

Being the total social media loser that I am what was my next instinct...see if Gleb had a facebook page to like.  Well to my delight not only did he have a page he also accepted friends.  Holy shit my lucky day. I feverishly hit the friend request button and held on with baited breath.  Not to long later I received the following...



Well since Gleb and I are now officially BFF I will be watching & rooting for my good friend!!!

Go Gleb!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment