Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Gleb Blog - DWTS..Cha Cha Cha

I had the privilege of watching DWTS with my little brother John last night, after lasts weeks blog he is now fully aware of what a "Gleb" is.  So with snacks in tow he was ready for his first episode of DWTS. The competition is picking up & this week celebrated the Best Year of the Celebrity's life.  Lots of happy moments, tears and a drop to the floor (& no this wasn't my brother b/c I was forcing him to watch this)!

As the weeks go by & the more we get to see of Gleb the more I like him. Not only is he a talented dancer but from the clip we saw he is a gentleman as well.  When Lisa fainted & she wanted to continue to practice he did the right thing by putting her health first.  As a new pro on this season he has to work a lot harder to garner the attention & fan base as the other Pro dancers.  By not rehearsing he ultimately knows this can hurt their chances to stay in the competition.

With that being said I think they Cha Cha'd their butts off & we hope that the fans that he & Lisa have made did enough to bring them back for another week. I did my part & I hope that you did too. ( I did secretly dial in my votes without my brother being the wiser).  

I also think that we should get to see Gleb & his talented partner Elena perform on the show. What a great way to really see how talented they both are when you are dancing with an equally as talented partner.  

I am also loving Mr. Andy Dick at the moment, who doesn't love a comeback story!

Crossing fingers tonight!!!!


P.S. Gleb - status on the underwear design ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment