Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Jumping in head first.....

Hi all,

It has been a while since I have blogged but that's because I have been busy painting away. The last I left you I had just started Underground Finds & Furniture.  I am happy to say that with a lot of time & hard work we are finally off & running. Since I last blogged I now have a little shop on the lower level of My Sweet Pea in New City, NY. I sell painted furniture & teach classes using chalk paints.

The classes offered are bring your own piece of furniture & use all my supplies while I help you bring your piece to new life. I will be having classes on stenciling, decoupage & more.

I also have a Cameo Silhouette machine that allows me to cut vinyl and personalize almost anything ranging from wood boards, cups, shirts, bags, etc. This has opened up a whole new side to my business.

In the store I also sell antique collectibles. I have my house filled with them!

Here are a few examples of personalized items...


Plastic mason jars w/ ice cubes & a straw. Personalized names in vinyl







 Painted wooden family sign for your home


Personalized wine glasses for a shower.
                                                                   








My website is underway and would love for everyone to go take a   look. All my social media will be linked to my website. Facebook,   Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube  & my blog. Please let me know what you think. Be sure to stop by the store to say "hi". 


http://www.undergroundfindsandfurniture.com/http://www.undergroundfindsandfurniture.com/

Thanks, Mary                                                                                 








No comments:

Post a Comment