Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fantasy suite time

Ok just a quick recap of the Bachelorette this week, I was to busy feeling like a load of crap to write anything sooner.


This week is Fantasy Suite time. Down to just three potential husbands Emily is feeling the pressure. She says all three men seem perfect to her and that she has strong feelings for all of them. Yeah I think she just wants to extend the make-out sessions with multiple men.


 First up is Sean, ugh just boring he has no edge. He is also wearing the lowest v-neck ever. They take a helicopter to their own private Island and it seemed that the ride itself was awkward. When they were on the Island Emily really wanted Sean to profess his love to her,  you could tell he was trying to get up the nerve to tell her how he feels but couldn't get the words out.  They frolick in the sun, make out in the water.  Sean squinted a lot, ahoy matte!!!


They end up at dinner where he finally tells her he loves her, Emily smiles back.  I also wouldn't want to profess my love to someone when all they can do is stare blankly at me.  She gives him the fantasy suite key and off they go.  Let's make out in the hot tub and now you have to leave because I am a mother and not a whore.  Poor Sean all worked up and no place to go.


Next up Jef....ahhhhhhh, I am loving this guy. You can tell how much he actually likes Emily and vice versa.  They also play around in the water and she wraps her legs around him....my favorite part. At dinner Jef turns the tables on Emily and asks questions about her life and Ricki, I like this it shows he is serious.  Emily gives him the fantasy suite card and Jef rejects her, of course in the most endearing way possible.  He says he knows she has a daughter and their families are watching and they will have plenty of nights in their own "fantasy suite".  God I love this guy.


Arie is up next and the second they see each other they are making out.  Personally I love this, it's great to want someone so much but is that all it is with Arie?  He is hot and I would want to make out with him all the time as well.  They swim with dolphins and basically maul each other while sailing around.  At dinner they both actually question each other and I had to chuckle when Arie says he wakes up at 9:30 every morning.  Emily actually does not offer Arie the fantasy suite because she doesn't know if she can trust herself with him.  


At the Rose Ceremony Emily is a wreck and feels guilty sending anyone home at this point.  I have to say even though I don't like Sean I felt bad when she ultimately let him go.  She basically forced him to profess his love and then was like "Sorry, I love you the least.  At least he had the most composure of anyone sent home at this point, squinty eye and all.


So basically this leaves us exactly where I predicted from the start with Arie and Jef.  The only difference is now I am in love with Jef and can't deal with him getting his heart crushed.  I have a feeling that Emily being the sweet person she seems will actually let the person she isn't choosing go before they actually get to the proposing part.  


My gut says Jef will be the last man standing.


1 comment:

  1. Why don't u treat john like he is arie? I'm sure he'd appreciate some making out.

    ReplyDelete