Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The switch..

Monday's evenings are truly anticipated in our home, this week was no exception.  Me, Laura, Bry and Eddie assumed our positions on the couch, wait 30 minutes into the show so we can fast-forward through commercials.  (except Eddie's of course)!  Armed with 10 tons of candy Eddie supplied we were ready for the all too serious hometown dates.


First up, Dilbert/Chris - Not much to say here, there is no chemistry between these two and Emily seems to be gong through the motions for this date.  Chris is way to serious and uptight and sees a deeper connection that clearly isn't there.  He is unstable.  He has a nice polite family but that's crap when the guy is a freak.  Chris has to depart..tonight!!!


Jef - Ok, I have liked Jef from night one when he rode in on his skateboard.  I like his bouffant hair, his humor and even his skinny jeans.  Jef's ranch was unbelievable and I would instantly move to Utah to live there with him.  Jef and Emily did some clay shooting and Jef showed Emily that he is not just a city boy but also "a little bit country". Emily meets Jef's siblings since his parent are away on a "charity mission".  Jef's family seems perfectly nice and polite and I can see Emily fitting in perfectly..  They end this date with Jef reading a letter to Emily of things he loves about her.  Normally this is the type of behavior that would make my palm twitch and immediately hate on this person.  In this case this made me like Jef even more.  My Jef crush just doubled.


Arie - Clearly my first choice from the start.  I still am drawn to Arie, he is pretty charismatic.  Emily arrives to her date with Arie at the racetrack where he takes her for a drive.  Pretty hot. Arie tells Emly he is nervous for her to meet his family especially his mother...that should make Emily feel at ease.  As Emily is sitting with Arie's family his mother reminds me of a "dutch Jocelyn Wildenstein" (see below). If you don't know who this is by her proper name maybe by her nickname "the cat lady"  Arie's family rudely starts talking Dutch in front of Emily, if I were in Emily's position I would have just started talking Spanish.  Arie's mom asks to talk to Emily alone and this conversation was actually nice and Arie's mom gave her approval.  


Sean - I just don't get Sean and I don't really care for him.  I hate his clothes, I hate his hair and I actually hate his face as well.  He looked like a pirate tonight while they were at the park the way he kept squinting his one eye.  His parents house was really nice, his family was really nice, he is just blah, blah, blah.  He joked with Emily that he still lived at home and even showed her a disaster of a room.  I was hoping this was true so she would have just left him right there.  When he kisses her I feel physically ill the way he moves his vile tongue.  Even typing this is bringing back the mental image.  He will go home next week after the "overnights"


Rose Ceremony - Emily sends Chris home, it's about time.  He is so delusional, he is like I told you I loved you what do you want from me,  I am the best man, I am more man then the other men, I am cocky and unstable.  Bye Dilbert.


So after this episode I have to say I have made the switch, I am Team Jef!!! If Emily breaks his heart I will be crushed.


I know what will happen Sean will be sent home next week leaving the final two of Arie and Jeff.  This makes me unhappy.  Even though Jef will be the last man standing I hate to see Arie the one that is devastated.  If Emily pulls an Ashley and let's Arie get down on one knee then dumbs him, I will personally pull out all her veneers.






Arie's mom or the cat lady???





No comments:

Post a Comment