Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Emmy Night Fashion

 Here's my statement.

I am a sucker for award shows & fashion.

I don't really have the right to judge but I will.

Below is my takes on this years best/worst dressed.
Do you agree/disagree?  It's all up to personal style.


Best Dressed

Lucy Lui - Versace

I love this!  I think the dress goes so well with her coloring and her hair is simple but stylish.




Kelly Osborne - Zac Posen
This is out there, but by far my absolute favorite.  I love the color, shape and fit.  I love that her hair matches, love the tattoos-perfection!






Kata Mara - Badgley Mischka
We know I like red hair, plus this color and look goes so well with her hair color.
Lovely.








Hayden Peanetierre - Marchesa
Not a huge fan of the actress but I really love this look.  I like the blue/gold contrast and draping.






Jena Malone - J. Mendel
I like the different shape of this dress.  I wish I could pull off blunt bangs. The shoes are the best part.




Worst Dressed


Lena Dunham - Prada

Absolutely the worst of the worst.  This looks like the ugliest tablecloth I have ever seen.
Shame on you Prada.









Julianna Margulius - Giambattista Valli
I think my dislike of floral doesn't help her cause.Even the colors are ugly.  She usually dresses so simply and is stunning.




Elisabeth Moss - Dolce & Gabbana
Again with the floral, plus I think its an odd fit and bust line.  Her face looks washed out.
Not a fan.



Ashley Judd - Carolina Herrera
This is a train wreck.  Looks like she belongs on Dynasty.  Horrible shape, color, hair.  The whole package is a fail.



Christina Hendricks - Christian Siriano
I love red heads, her hair is cool.  That is about where it ends. The color washes her out, the fit of the dress is not flattering.  This is just bad.



The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment