Monday, January 7, 2013

Love it/Hate it

Just a couple of things that I am loving and hating right about now...

Love it - The Bachelor.  Starts tonight & I couldn't be more excited for another disastrous season of embarrassingly ridiculous moments.  Didn't really feel Sean last season but a perfect choice for someone that I can weekly make fun of.  Mondays are happy again!!!!

Hate it - . Kim Kardashian and the next 9 months of having to deal with hearing all about the Kimye pregnancy.  I just don't care...at all.

Love it - My new Bose headphones.  Love my music and love that their noise cancelling and I can shut the world out.  I have them on right now as I type this crap up.

Hate it - New Years Resolutions.  I am going to start working out, I am going on a diet, I'm going to stop cursing, I am going to quit smoking,  I am going to stop drinking.  No, No you are not!  Ok, maybe like 5% of you will, but why set ourselves up for failure.  As you can tell I am a glass half empty kinda girl.  BTW I am giving up cursing.  If my stats are correct I have set myself up for disappointment, but at least I tired.

Love it -Free People Blog.  I love journals and love this..
http://blog.freepeople.com/2012/12/awesome-gift-idea-chrissy-piper/

Hate it - Laundry.  I know this doesn't need a huge explanation of why this is a must hate. Wash, fold put away & repeat. Why is it always endless, where does it all come from and why do I have 30 single socks with no matches????

That's all that is on my mind for right now, well that and trying to will my coworker next to me to make some coffee....


No comments:

Post a Comment