Tuesday, March 6, 2012

No Use Crying Over Spilled Milk!!

Ahhh The Woman Tell All....not to much to say here just a quick recap before the big finale


Just a quick shout out to the blond Zena the Princess Warrior that Chris Harrison invited for the show.  Oh wait that was just Jaclyn, I didn't recognize her since she decided to dye herself orange and suddenly transform herself into looking like a man.  I couldn't look directly at her on the screen with fear that i may go blind.


Anyway obviously this episode is meant for the woman to scream, bitch, laugh, cry and have to endure their most embarrassing moments over again while watching clips of the show.  This is exactly what happened.  We got to see Jenna having a nervous breakdown, Jaime's awkward lap dance with Ben,  Kacie B. downward spiral in the limo, etc, etc.


I have to say that Samantha is annoying and I don't even know why she felt the need to keep yapping it up, I don't even really remember her from the show.  I actually really like Emily regardless of the fact that she raps.  Nicki and Kacie B seem genuinely sweet but at this point kind of pathetic its been months since Ben dumped you its ok to call him an asshole.


This brings us to Courtney, I have a STRONG feeling that the only reason she appeared on the show and apologized is because Ben actually picked her for his wife.  Because of this and how awful she is on the show and the bashing he is getting now that everyone is witnessing this on television he sees what a fool he looks like.  I think he gave her an ultimatum to go on the show and eat crow or ill dump your ass on live television on "After The Final Rose"


I do believe the tears were real, but not tears of sadness for the way she treated the other girls.  These were tears of anger and resentment, when you are forced to do something you don't want to and your so angry but you can't lash out so the only thing you can do is cry.  I know these tears because I have shed them in the past at old jobs when all I wanted to do was curse out my old boss but knew that I couldn't.  I needed my job to pay for my second job which was happy hour.  So all you can do while holding in this anger is cry.  I believe this was what happened to Courtney last night.


Maybe I am wrong, maybe she was sincere in a week I think well possibly find out.


The big finale is Monday, and I can't wait.. Regardless of whom Ben chooses I will be happy this is over and hopefully will find some of my brain cells again.

No comments:

Post a Comment