Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Chitty Chitty, Bang Bang!!

Tonight's episode was all about the overnight dates in Switzerland.  I have to say that Switzerland looks breathtaking and I would love to add it the list of places I would love to travel to.  Ok back to the the topic at hand Ben finding everlasting love and if any of the final three girls won't put out!


Nicki has the first date and they take if you can guess by now....the cherished helicopter ride over the Swiss Alps.  Totally beautiful but I would have been thinking that one big gust of wind and Ben might not have had to eliminate anyone.  Nicki is fine, I don't know she seems normal enough, sweet enough but they seem more like friends and I don't see any real chemistry or sparks between the two of them.  Plus I feel like she talks a lot, I mean a lot and mostly what is coming out of her mouth bores me.  I am thinking it's possible Ben kept her after the hometown date was because he actually liked her dad more than Kacie B.


Date number two goes to Lindze, whom yes may be very tan but I really like her.  I do have to say that she is a good sport and must really want that Neil Lane ring because she gets the worst dates every time.  From jumping out of helicopters into the ocean and now catapulting down a cliff, I would definitely be pissed.  Lindze has definitely let her guard down and I can see that Ben does like her and thinks they are compatible.  He has said he likes her family and can definitely see a life with her and what a good and smooth transition it would be.  So I think he is saying that Lindze is the safe bet.


Courtney's date was the last and they took a train ride through the country-side and had a picnic.  That is all I can really say because watching them pick out bread and blogging about that...well your reading it, it's boring.  Ben and Courtney do discuss her attitude with the other girls and Courtney does kind of apologize, but I do believe this is solely based on the fact that she knows this could be a reason she won't be "winning" Ben's Neil Lane engagement ring.


All three woman happily accepted Ben's invite to forgo their individual rooms and stay as a couple in the fantasy suite.  I mean Ben has an important decision to make here and who buys a car without test driving it first.


Kacie B. arrives in Switzerland looking for answers from Ben on why he eliminated her.  (On a side note the Swiss water must agree with Kacie B, her hair has never looked better.)  Back to the point, what can Ben say...your dad is a freak and your mom said we can't shack up if we aren't married.  I personally still like Kacie B. and feel badly for her but I do think she is too innocent for Ben. She probably would not have accepted his invite to forgo her own room for the fantasy suite.  Kacie tries again to warn Ben about Courtney and I do believe this is genuine.  I wonder if Kacie B. is still laying on the floor of the hotel.


Ben seems in turmoil as he heads to the Rose Ceremony, he can't stop staring at the pictures of the three woman he "may" be falling in love with.  Enter Chris Harrison who can tell that Ben seems upset tonight and tries to "shrink" talk him through this very difficult time.  Ben seems to show confusion and angst about the Courtney situation but not enough to eliminate her and send her away with a case of his finest wine.  Instead Nicki is set free back into the real world.  She definitely is emotional but only sheds tears no swearing at the camera and sentencing herself to a life alone.  Bravo Nicki!!!

3 comments:

  1. OK, what does this have to do with Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?! Was Dick Van Dyke on The Bachelor last night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha no, this episode is all about the overnight dates and what happens on these dates. The title Chitty Chitty, Bang Bang just came to me and made me laugh. Sorry no Dick Van Dyke on The Bachelor this season.

    ReplyDelete