Tuesday, May 15, 2012

We've Only Just Begun...

Ok folks, here we go again but this time it's Bachelorette time!!!


Emily oh sweet Emily, like a tiny barbie doll only with a kid and a really annoying accent in tow.  Ok Ok, Ill be nice to start with.  Emily seems lovely and sweet just like we picture a southern belle, she has a sad story which I think makes her seem even sweeter.  I really don't know but these southern ladies just seem so dripping with sweetness that I think I would go mad if I lived there.  Or they are just really good actresses and really are evil trolls.  Either way...


I didn't watch her whole season when Brad picked her for his bride on The Bachelor but from what I did see is that the sheer fact that she said yes to Brad made me question her intelligence, he just gives up such a douchbaggy vibe.


With that being said I do hope she finds someone so she too can live "Happily Ever After" like Bachelor Ben and Courtney/Sybil.


So the first episode basically gives us a quick intro to Emily's potential future husband.
Here's a few highlights that stuck out for me..


Doug - has a son who wrote Emily a letter.  That's cheating first of all, but seriously he seemed sincere and I think he will be sticking around for a while.


Steve - really a boombox and dancing.  I cringed as he kind of danced/stroked out...just painful!


David - Singer from NYC.  I thought not bad looking then he opened his mouth, "Emily..Emily...wtf, I was embarrassed he was from NY.  Enough said.


Jeff - Skateboarder, he wasn't bad looking either but seems a bit juvenile for the southern belle


Kalon - Helicopter snob.  What else..ok yes..smug, ugly, asshole. Please leave


Arie - Race Car Driver.  I liked him and thought he was cute.  I liked that he told her right from the start what he did knowing that she may not have been ok with it.  He may be my favorite right now.


Brent - 6 kids - adios this is not the "Brady Bunch"


Chris - Bobble-Headed freak.  Sometimes it's just truly hard to keep my eyes on the tv.


It didn't seem to me that Emily actually had a lot of decent guys to choose from.  Most of them reminded me of the flock of guys you would find at any local high school or sanitarium.  Maybe as the weeks go bye I will feel differently, you know I will be sure not to hold it back.


Ahhh Monday's glad you are back...




No comments:

Post a Comment