Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bye Bye Dawson....

What can cure the rainy day blues, well of course the trials and tribulations of our dear Bachlorette Emily.  Curling up on the couch just starting to get vested into the new season here we go......


Emily's first one on one date of the season belonged to Ryan.  Big muscles, tanned skin and swept up hair that looked like gumby's.  As we know Bachelor/Bachelorette dates are usually over the top helicopter rides, bungee jumping, swimming w/ shark events.  Ryan got baking cookies in Emily's kitchen for her daughter's soccer team.  Ha Ha, I love this basically because I don't like Ryan, and I believe any sort of cooking or just being in the kitchen is torture.  Ryan 's second part of the date was stepping onto the red carpet and having a nice dinner with Emily.  He had a look on his face like he belonged on a red carpet,  yeah behind all the other z-listers, guy you are on the The Bachlorette.  Dancing in front of their "fans", embarrassing the whole thing.  Eyes closed, please stop.  Not feeling Ryan and his big muscles and gumby hair.


Group Date:


The guys have to perform for an audience to raise money for Emily's favorite charity.  I hate these "dates" because they are always cheesy and dumb.  This did not fail but was way way worse.  I had to endure 30 minutes of Miss Piggy & Kermit.  I didn't like this crap when I was kid and I certainly don't want to watch this as an adult when I am supposed to be watching adult tv, bad adult tv but at least adult tv!!! Like I said in my Bachelor blog I have issues with children and and now puppets being on my guilty pleasures. I get its for charity and I may be bitchy and all..but I was annoyed.  I don't get people thinking its funny or cute to talk to a puppet.


Next one-on-one date goes to Joe/Dawson  - They take a private plane to The Greenbrier in West Virginia ( bet Ryan is pissed).  I have to say this place looked amazing, reminded me of the resort in the movie "Somewhere in Time"  The duo changed into black tie gear and had a romantic dinner where Emily was shooting off questions to Dawson.  Dawson's second mistake is not answering these questions and in return turning the questions back onto Emily.  First mistake is looking like a scary version of Dawson Leery. Ultimately after telling Emily he wants to come back here in the future with her and Ricki Emily tells him to get lost, kind of like what Joey did to Dawson.  I think I heard the "Dawson's Creek" theme song playing when Joe/Dawson walked away and the fireworks started.


Cocktail Party & Final Thoughts:


Tony poor Tony, humiliating sitting there while Emily reads a 7 page handwritten note from Ryann.  You should have walked away she is never going to choose you anyway.  Ryan you are scary who has 7 pages of stuff to write to someone they have known for 5 minutes.


Kalon - like I said last week, hideous, obnoxious douchebag!!


Arie - My favorite wish we saw more of him.  I have a crush and now want to go to Nascar.


Jef - My second favorite, he seemed so genuinely surprised she gave him the date rose.  I like him because of this and because of his hair and that he rides a skateboard.


Doug - Another good one, single dad, kind, considerate and good-looking.


These are my top three for the moment.  Things may change.... 












No comments:

Post a Comment