Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"I want to date you hard, and marry the !@*# out of you"

This week brings Emily and crew to Prague.  We see Emily once again pulling a suitcase for a toddler, this just annoys me what are we supposed to believe that all her huge earrings and fake eyelashes fit in here.


Chris informs the guys that this week is the most important so far because the four remaining guys will be bringing Emily home to meet their families.  I think Chris is mistaken next week if more crucial since the remaining three guys get the OVERNIGHT!!!


There will be three one-on-one dates this week and one three -on-one date.  Chris who is clearly unstable is completely desperate for a one-on-one.  Chris's face scares me, he reminds me of Dilbert.


John gets the first one-on-one and I have to mention that his outfit looks like he borrowed it from my father-in-law.  This guy is supposed to be in his 20's not using an AARP card. This date was just plain boring that this is when I took my pee break.   I like John but he has to go, he didn't do anything wrong but he didn't do anything right either.  Of course John goes back to the hotel and tells the guys he nailed the date...hmmm not so fast Wolfie.


Arie reads the next date card and its the group date...Doug, Sean and...Chris.  Everyone run!!!!  This guy is going to have a psychotic breakdown.  Sean decides since he got the group date he is going to run into the streets of Prague calling for Emily.  I was just so surprised that he stumbled upon her is a dark alley alone at night.  She says she is all happy to see him, they drink a beer and make out against a wall.  I don't know it didn't affect me the same way it did when Arie did it first.  Sean bugs me, I am not sure why but I feel like he belongs on 90210.


The group date finds Doug, Sean & Chris in the rain crammed into a horse and buggy with Emily.  They end up at a castle and play hide & seek.  These dates blow.  Emily takes Doug aside and he still is reserved with her.  Doug is just to nice and polite.  Emily basically tells him that he has moved to slow and she is sending him home.  In what has to be the most awkward moment I have seen on these shows Doug reaches in for a kiss mid-sentence.  Emily thanks him and then sends him on his merry way.  Poor Doug, I really like him but truth me told a girl wants a guy to act without us asking.  If we have to basically beg for it were not interested anymore.  I truly believe he was being a gentleman but just to vanilla.  It was sad. Tear:(


Now that the group date has turned into the dreaded two-on-one Sean & Chris have to battle it out for the rose.  Chris continues his bratty behavior by complaining to Emily that he didn't get a one-on-one.  Emily awkwardly gives Sean the rose and Chris looks like he may have a full blown toddler and tiara's meltdown.


Final date goes to Jef.  Like I have said from the start Arie has been my #1 and Jef a close second.  After tonight it's getting close.  Jef and Emily end up at a marionette store and buy the puppets and act out there journey so far.  I usually hate this crap but Jef is funny and I actually quite enjoyed the show.  He is open and honest and I feel like everything that comes out of his mouth is the god honest truth.  They talk about realistic issues but still have fun..  This is where Jef says to Emily "I want to date you hard, and marry the !@*# out of you.  Awww sweet.


The fact that I like Arie and Jeff almost equally is a bit upsetting.  If they are the final two one of these guys is going down hard and since I like them both I will be "Titanic" like upset.


At the Rose Ceremony Chris is literally losing his mind and desperately wants to talk to Emily.  Of course not planned Chris announces that Emily doesn't want a cocktail party since she already knows who is getting the boot.  They guys look at Chris like they may have to "rubber room" him.  I start to feel a bit bad for him, but not enough for him to stay.  As Emily is handing out roses he asks to speak to her he apologizes for his bratty behavior and tells her how much he wants to stay.  


Emily gives Chris the rose and send Wolfie home.  Even though I think Chris sucks I knew Wolfie was going home.  Chris needs to beat it next week.


Hometown dates next week which are always a treat.  Remember when Kacie B's dad blew it for her on Ben's season.  


Gonna be a goodtime had by all.


No comments:

Post a Comment