Friday, June 1, 2012

Who doesn't date their cousin...L

Emily, Emily, Emily everytime I hear the name I think of my childhood dog. Anyways, this weeks Bachlorette I feel was the episode where you can really start figuring out everyone's personalities.  I am going to start off with saying that I still believe from my week 1 blog that Arie and Jef will be in for the long haul.  


First date goes to Chris, what's wrong with his mouth? Anyone else notice this?  Emily think he is so hot, I don't see it. Let's climb up a building in a lightening storm..goodtimes. Chris wants to go in for a kiss..end result a high-five. So much passion it's like Christian and Anastasia in an episode of ICarly.
Dinner, dancing to another really annoying country band,   I think the lyrics went like "you make my heart go boom boom" He finally asks for his kiss, she delivers, he gets the  rose. Boring to me.


Group date at the park. Emily has her soccer moms in attendance to interrogate the bachelors. I just have to say that I am sure these are "real" woman but I had to laugh at them.  Quite embarrassing to say the least. I know they all loved Sean, and he is a sweet as pie.  I find him unattractive, dull and just to "perfect"  I am sure he is going to go far, I am just not that into him.  Loved Jef and his interaction with the kids.  If I was put in that situation she would have asked me to leave.  Worst date ever playing with kids I don't know.


Ryan, I said it from his first date, I don't like him.  Point proven tonight.  To cocky to walk up to Emily (woof) and her friends to interrupt, but then to make fat joke comments.  Dude, your ugly and your hair sucks.


At the evening part of the date we learn more about Doug and his family history, he is sincere and honest and I like him.  I feel like him and Emily have had a slow start but have a connection.


Tony oh Tony, stop your weeping and get lost.  Yes I can sympathize that you miss your kid.  I think you are playing it up because you know she will never choose you.  Emily did the polite thing and "excused" him to go home and be a father.  I mean really you knew what you were signing up for. Bye Tony.


Final date goes to my favorite and who I ultimately think will win Emily's heart...Arie.  I have liked him from minute one and tonight's date sealed the deal.  Dollywood sucks but Emily loved it and as you saw he loved watching her love it.  He only had eyes for her and forehead kisses are genuine and sweet.


At the end Kalin is still a jerk and his no socks with his shoes pissed me off. Allesandro..where to begin, your hair is an embarrassment. You dating your 3 rd cousin is disturbing.  You cheating on your 3rd cousin is a bit more normal.  You in general make me glad I am not single.


Emily sent his ass home along with  jersey boy Stevie...dance your ass off baby!!!


In the end I really dislike Ryan and Kalin and really heart Arie and Jef.


But to be honest I am not sure how I feel about Emily (woof)


No comments:

Post a Comment