Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Fantasy Suite Time...

This week is Fantasy Suite Time or if you have been paying attention "Let's stay up and talk time".  Sean and the four remaining ladies are in Thailand, again another amazing looking place to add to the travel list.

First up is Lindsey, they start their date off at the local market in Thailand.  Buying trinkets & eating local bugs.  Yuck.  This reminded me of when I went to China and we went to a local market lot of interesting fried animals.  Our guide tried to get me to eat ants to get rid of my headache.  I opted for some strange local oil smeared all over my face. Lindsey was a trooper and passed all Sean's obnoxious tests to prove her love to him.  They then had dinner amongst some lite up boat things and dancers.  This is when Lindsey wanted to tell  Sean she loved him but the awkwardness took over and she just kept staring & smiling.  Later on in their dorm room she fessed up with a quick "I love you"

Next up is AshLee, oh emotional ticking time bomb AshLee who was abandoned as a child.  How do I know this because she mentions it every chance she gets.  She arrives for her date and they take a boat to a cave they must swim under to get to their own little island.  I have to admit all I could concentrate on was figuring out what her necklace said.  I didn't so if you know please share this with me.  Of course Sean tells AshLee they must swim in the cave in the complete darkness, pushing limits Sean you know she is a basket case.  As AshLee tells us this will be hard on her because she was abandoned as a child. They make it, they make out, she tells him she loves him.  Sean hands over the infamous card revealing that she can ditch her room and shack up with him for the night.  AshLee feigns moral dilemma about what will happen in this room ( I am confused she was married at 17 right)???  Don't get me wrong I like AshLee but she is way to intense & emotional.  

Last up at bat was Catherine, I like Catherine but I wished she dressed better.  They take a boat out to go snorkeling and we get to witness a really cheesy Titanic moment, this show is awesome.  I have to say I hate snorkeling, I went in Bermuda and spent hours puking all over the place.  I would have taken the "bug eating" date out of all three of these dates which shows that Sean is a douche. Sean & Catherine definitely have a connection and the kiss in the rain was pretty hot.  She also decided to have a sleep over as well.

Rose Ceremony - I knew that Sean was going to be sending AshLee home and was bracing myself for crying, puking just a complete mental & physical breakdown.  You could see that Sean was upset knowing that he would be hurting her especially after watching her video.  This was well played AshLee sobbing her face off telling Sean how loving him  saved & healed her.  Wow this is going to hurt.

First rose goes to Lindsey and after what seems like 10 minutes of intense music & deep breathing Catherine gets the rose.  What's going to happen here come the tears and breakdown but no AshLee is PISSED.  With a stare that she should have given Tierra AshLee walks right past Sean and doesn't utter a word to him before getting in the limo.  I feel bad for AshLee I really do, back to abandonment issues for this one.

Like I have thought a couple weeks ago Lindsey & Catherine in the final two.  Ultimately I think Lindsey is the better fir for Sean but I believe he will pick Catherine.  He seems very relaxed with her and I have seen that for weeks.  

Next week is The Woman Tell All - great TV awkward conversations, yelling, crying just a all around good time.

Finale in 2 weeks!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment