Tuesday, February 19, 2013

This, that & the other thing



Just a couple of things that I have enjoyed, want to enjoy & looking forward to enjoying...

Some light reading...a guilty pleasure.

The Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day.

I have read the first 2 in the series Bared to You & Reflected in You, the 3rd installment comes out June 4th.

Entwined with You

The worldwide phenomenon continues as Eva and Gideon face the demons of their pasts, and accept the consequences of their obsessive desires...
From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn't resist. I also saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside--so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.
No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I'd been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.
Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession...

Online Shopping at it's best...
1. This is a cool website I found on Pinterest. This website let's you browse items by a certain "someone" and a certain "something" Pretty cool, check it out.

www.wantist.com




2. Groupon - this was introduced to me by my friend Liz.  All it took was the download of the app on my Iphone & I was hooked.  In the first day I bought Yoga classes, 2 motion sensored garbage cans & was this close to purchasing a 10 day trip to Morocco!!!

http://www.groupon.com


My daily dose of laughter...
This was introduced to me by my friend Liana...a good choice to start your day with a chuckle.
http://howdoiputthisgently.tumblr.com/

For example...

WHEN I GO OUT WITH MY FRIENDS:
WITH MY BEST FRIENDS:

    Tomorrow I will recap Monday & tonights episodes of The Bachelor!!

    Thanks,

    Mary



    No comments:

    Post a Comment