Monday, January 23, 2012

The Bachelor 16 - episode 3. San Francisco treats!

Unfortunately with my trip to Arizona, I didn't get to update my blog for episode 3 last week.  Arizona in January supposed to be a treat...you would think.  I proceeded to get food poisoning and spent a good part of my trip holed up in my hotel room watching SAY YES TO THE DRESS!!!


After basically puking on myself and everywhere else and flying in a tiny sardine can on the way home in horrendous turbulence, I am back and ready for tonight's episode.


A quick recap of last week's episode..
Ahhh where to begin..episode 3 of this shit show called The Bachelor - the show where true love is found and everyone is there for the right reason of course.


  What I can say quickly about this episode is climbing the Bay Bridge for a kiss doesn't seem like a fair trade off, maybe throw in a bloomingdales gift card and I would have made the effort.


I love watching catty girls, and seeing their reactions when Shawntel came in was like being in the locker room in junior high when the class slut walked in.  That being said Courtney is vile and I will refer to her as Sybil from now on!!


Thank god is Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment