Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One, Two, Three Strikes Your Out!!!


The Bachelor/ Puerto Rico....

Well this week's episode starts out with Nicki having the first group date, nothing to exciting here fun date in the rain they get along well, I like her. Kind of boring but potential. Done!

The group date....Let's Play Ball
The girls were split into two teams to play a 2 inning game.  Winners get more date time w/ Ben.
This intense game was a nail biter down to the end where the game rested on poor Jennifer's shoulders.  Jennifer couldn't even manage a hit girl strikes out..horrifying defeat.  Even Ben said this was probably like losing the World Series...um I don't think so.  The crying afterwards  was comical, these girls were devastated like they had worked their asses off and this was the big game.  The crying on the bus is what makes this show amazing. A bunch of grown woman balling their faces off.  This is great tv.

Casey B. is still one of my favorites but can we please do something with the poodle that is on top of her head.  Blow out your hair!!!!

Elyse got the next date card...oh poor Elyse with her neon orange nails to match her dress.  We just knew this date was not going to end up well.  But why oh why did Ben pick up the rose only to tell her she was going home.  Cruel Ben...your being mean!!  Guess it's time for Elyse to collect unemployement .  Sorry!

Now on to Courtney/Sybil and her uber confidence and shit-eating grin..when all else fails and you need attention using your naked body to lure a man in works almost everytime.  I completely understand using anytime you can to spend time with Ben but Courtney/Sybil is the type of girl that has to rely on using her looks and and body to manipulate and catch a man's attention. Her facial expressions are cringe-worthy.  I just hope that when Ben is watching these episodes he cringes in embarassement like we all do watching this.  But what I really want to know is what the hell is wrong with her mouth??

Emily...I get what you are trying to accomplish, showing Ben what a complete nightmare Courtney/Sybil is and I would want to do the same but Ben has been sucked into her web and his "guilt" over skinny dipping makes him warm Emily to "Tread lightly, and Be careful".  I think at this point I would like to tell Ben to F@!$ Off!!!

Rose Ceremony..to begin with what the hell is Jaime wearing, it looks like an 80"s prom dress.  Oh and by the way who is Jaime and has she been on this show from the start.  I have to admit I was thrown when Ben sent Jennifer home this early.  It seemed like they had a connection and the fact that he kept a girl that I don't think I have seen him interact with at all seemed bizarre.  Poor Jennifer was gracious to his face but she was a blubbering mess in the limo.  The limo rides for me I think will always be the most humiliating part for all these girls to watch after the fact.  They are always crying talking about how they can't find love and he was the one.  Kind of the way we girls acted in 7th grade.


Previews for the next couple of weeks looks exciting, will the girls finally get through to Ben about Courtney?


Can't wait to find out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just fell upon your blog and LOVED this entry about the Bachelor. I'm right there with you! Who the heck is Jaime and where did she come from? And Courtney's lip-biting side puckering mouth movements are HORRIBLE! I literally want to smack her! I'm convinced she has aspergers and that is one of the reasons she acts so bizzare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha thanks for the comment Heidi, The Bachelor is such mindless fun!!

    ReplyDelete