Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Saddle Up

After tonight's episode it has come to my realization that Ben is not as sweet as I first thought. As crushed as he and I was when troll Ashley broke our hearts and crushed his soul he has a bit of a conceited attitude about him.  His aloof attitude with Samantha as nutty as she was showed that he wants to make sure he is in charge. Not that Samantha was even significant in Ben's journey for love.  Bye Samantha!!

Courtney/Sybil and her multiple personality disorder gets the freaking group date rose. Why because she feigned insecurity which we know is a complete and utter display of poor acting which foolish Ben played right into. Seriously this girl dated jesse Metcalfe, and her using the term "winning" makes her seem so much more of a loser.  But part of me after tonights episode thinks that Ben may have that cockiness in him that may match hers and thats why he keeps her. Ben is dumb. It hurts me to say this because the Ben that I fell in love with in The Bachlorette is a bit different then Ben the Bachelor. I can honestly say if I was in this house with Courtney/Sybil Ben would probably kick my ass out of the house because I would have no choice but smack that crooked ass smile off her fake face.

Kacie B. is sweet and at this point she is my favorite, I find her normal and sincere and if "Bachlorette" Ben still exists I feel like she is the perfect girl for him.

Poor Emily, she wasted her one on one time with Ben to bitch about Courtney/Sybil and dumb Ben didn't seem to care.  Wasn't the smartest move but then again I don't think intelligence is measured when auditioning for this show.

Next weeks episode looks oh so scandalous with Ben's naked ass and Courtney/Sybil using her "brain" to lure him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment