Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bermuda, Bahama Come on Pretty Mama...

This weeks episode starts travel Bachlorette, it's about time says "The potential fiancees".  Destination Bermuda, we get to see Emily and daughter Ricki frolicking around Bermuda exactly the way I would with my daughter.  Flying kites, holding hands on the beach, playing mini-golf, gazing at the water all while looking picture perfect.  If this was me I would be a sweaty mess, with my hair in a natty ponytail while my kid would be crying to use the bathroom.


The guys arrive at their abode and are told by Chris that there will be three dates for the week in Bermuda, a one-on-one, a group and the dreaded two-on-one date.  This is by far the cruelest form of dating and tonight's episode proves this 100%.


The one-on-one date goes to Doug.  I have said that I like Doug in the past and I still do but there is something about him that irks me.  Like Emily said he is always showing the perfect gentleman side but we all know everyone has flaws.  Emily asking him to list them was bizarre and he showed her that by asking her to do the same.  He seems a bit hormonal to me but at this point I like him well enough to be sticking around.  He gets the rose so I guess no ass kicking of Arie or any of the guys for jabbing him before his date.


The group date was 2 teams and a boat race winners get more time with Emily.  Of course we know this is about spending time with Emily but definitely an amped up competition between men.  Arie, Jef, Ryan and Kalin win the race.  Charlie cries in the van ride home ( for a second I thought I was watching The Bachelor, once I put in my visine I realized yes it's The Bachlorette.)  WTH Is Charlie crying for...please tell me.  Cringe worthy moment #1.


Arie takes Emily off to the beach wrapped in a white blanket immediately starts making out with her.  I heart Arie!!!


Jeff takes Emily off to the beach wrapped in a white blanket immediately doesn't start making out with her.  I like Jef and so does Emily but lets get this moving buddy.


Ryan is a complete creep, he makes my blood boil.  He is vile looking, full of himself and I wish Travis would have cracked "Shelley the egg" over his ridiculous hair.  Every word that comes from his mouth makes me want to kick him in the nuts.


Kalin has been pretty quiet but I have an incling that changes next week ( See previews for next weeks tongue lashing from Emily)  I have a feeling this jack-ass is in the receiving end.


Two-on-one date = awkward.
Nate + Emily+ Wolfe jumping off a cliff
Nate + Emily + Wolfe sitting side by side drinking wine
Nate + Emily + Wolfe sitting in silence
Nate + Emily with Nate crying over his brother and unable to speak
Wolfe + Emily giving Wolfe the rose b/c Nate wears rolled up jeans
I don't know the whole thing was painful to watch
Cringeworthy moment #2


Rose Ceremony
Chris feels the need to have words with Doug for calling him out for being young & immature.  Ok Chris I think the fact that you did this proves his point, ignore him and just try to win Emily's hear with your wonderful dancing skills and flat face.  Doug basically laughed in your prepubescent face.


In the end Charlie and Michael get sent home.  To be honest I didn't even know Michael's name till tonight.  A few tears are shed which always makes me chuckle.  Ahhh all the emotion.


Nest week in London looks fun, who doesn't love some f-bombs being thrown around.  I know I do!!




No comments:

Post a Comment