Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blue Suede Shoes...

This weeks Bachelorette brings everyone to Croatia.  Another beautiful place that I would love to visit someday. We get to see Emily lugging her own luggage to her place for the week.  ( that suitcase was small how did she fit all her "Dynasty" ball gowns in there).


If I could all I would do is talk about Arie and how much I have a crush on him.  Now if he can also play the guitar.  In my eyes he is clearly the best choice hands down. Nothing like being pushed up against a wall and made out with.  He is hot!


The first one-on-one date goes to Travis.  He actually seems like the most normal of all the guys which is how you know he will be going home, he is not totally hot, ripped w/ muscles, etc.  There date is pretty boring, shopping downtown Croatia buying crosses that he carries around.  Dinner, chit chat, no rose, adios!!!  Crying as he leaves, tossing his umbrella, laughing on my couch.


The guys find out about who is going on the group date but all I can think about is the most ridiculous tank top Ryan is wearing.  Is he serious, I think I have the same one in pink.  The group date consists of Arie, Jef, Sean, John, Chris, and Doug.  Emily brings the guys to see the new cartoon "Brave", again you know how I feel about cartoon characters, kids and muppets being on this show.  The movie was supposed to reflect Emily and what is going on in her life and the choices she will make.  Yes I have to agree a cartoon of a young girl that was made for children is the same as a woman making out and dumping 25 men in an 8 week clip.


At this point Emily pulls out some kilts and tell the guys they will be competing in the Highland Games.  Three different competitions.  Once the guys strip down and change they begin.  The first is archery.  They all hit the target except for Chris who looks like he has to go to the bathroom.  He misses completely and that is fine by me, he has no lips and that really bothers me. BTW Doug has the biggest arms I have ever seen, I personally don't like big muscle guys but his body is amazing.


Next up is log throwing, Chris volunteers to go first....and he lifts, tosses and...fails.  It's the lips.
Sean literally tosses his and breaks it, Jef not so much, Ill just stare at Arie.


Last was a tug of war between 2 guys, and if Emily picks your name you pick your competitor. Chris gets picked and being logical he picks Doug.  Really Chris you idiot, this man has the biggest arms I have ever seen.  He gets pounced.  Emily feels so bad for his stupidity she rewards him with a cup.  Well deserved.


After there mini-olympics Emily basically kisses a bunch of guys.  Her kisses with Chris and Sean lack passion and anyone who puckers really isn't feeling it in my opinion.  But back to Arie who takes her for a walk, literally backs her up a wall and goes to town.  Pick him please now,  end the show.  


I still like Jef and he is a oh so close second place for me.  You can tell he really likes her and is funny, kind and cute.  But with Arie throwing around all that "fifty shades" behavior there is no competition.  I will be really sad for Jef if he is the one rejected at the end.  Maybe he can be the next Bachelor.


Emily gives Chris the group date Rose and Arie and Jef watching them kiss was pretty funny.  Why is she keeping Chris there is nothing that great about him.  I liked Travis better and his egg.


Ryan is primping for his date, shaving, getting his blue suede shoes ready.  He bothers me on so many levels and not just because he is arrogant.  Not much to say here that I haven't said, Ryan talks about what he wants the whole time and basically how great he is at everything.  Emily thankfully sees past his crap and tell him "sorry no rose for you".  He tries to convince her and I was fearful for a second she would cave but she sent his ass home.  I am glad he is gone and I hope to never see him again, but I have a feeling he will be on The Bachelor Pad.


Arie sneaks to Emily's place to tell her how happy he is that she dumped Ryan.  They already seems like a couple.  I hope all the nonsense of Arie dating one of the producers in the past doesn't matter to Emily.  Everyone has dated someone and its not like he is making out with both of them, that's Emily and it's not just two of them.


At the Rose ceremony both Doug and John need to really open up to Emily.  John does this by showing Emily that he has carried his grandparents mass cards in his wallet for 9 years.  Smooth move Wolfe....  No way she can send you home now that you cried about your dead grandparents.


Doug, your so hot but why are you such a prude.  You would be a front runner for me if you were a bit more aggressive and gave it to her.  Man up!!!


Emily is sneaky and makes us think she will send both John and Doug home but decides to keep them both and send no one home.  Ok Doug this is your last chance we need some real action from you next week.


Chris and John need to leave next week.  That will leave Sean, Doug, Jef and Arie.  


I am now going to think about Arie in his race car winning the big race then maybe pushing me up against the hood....anyways here's hoping Ryan was able to pack his blue suede shoes and Britney Spears tank top.











No comments:

Post a Comment