Thursday, June 7, 2012

Love it/Hate it

So the idea for this blog is basically a complete felony since I got the idea from my friend Lynn.  These are a few of the things that I am loving/hating right now and thought I would share them with you.


Hating - The Kardashian's.  Any and all of them.  I don't give a rat's ass what they are endorsing, marrying, birthing, nip-tucking, moving, modeling, eating, divorcing, breathing.  I don't want to see any of you ever again.  I am actually begging.  Even those little modeling twins and the Disck kid.


Hating- Jessica Simpson. I know this is cruel but I couldn't stomach looking at any more pictures of her pregnant.  I was a wilderbeast while pregnant but she looks like she ate The Dugger Family.  Her ginormous baby was born and now I have to see her going to the gym, why I don't care.  Stay home and breast feed.


Bethenny Frankel, I have said this before that I am not sure why she is famous, why do I care if she is getting divorced to that Poppy guy. Skinny Girl sucks and my friend Lynn and I decided a while ago we are going to make and endorse "Fat Ass" cocktails I am sure they would taste a lot better.


Beyonce - I have disliked her for years.  Why I am not sure just the mention of her name pisses me off.


Josie Moran - I first saw here ads for her skincare/make-up line on QVC (see below).  She had me sold.  I went to Sephora and decided to buy her bronzer.  Next day I go to put it on and its broken.  Go back to Sephora and all the bronzers are broken.  I decide on a lipgloss.  I go home and about to use my purchase and the lipgloss wand is fanned out so basically I look like the joker.  I now have to read her blogs on People.com and want to comment about what an asshole I think she is.


Love it/Hate it - Google, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde  This is a great tool for looking up virtually anything and feeling as though you are the smartest person alive since any answer is a click away.  I google constantly it's actually a sickness.  The downside to google is that because I have OCD and medical conditions I look up every pain, ache, tingle, twitch and Dr. Google scars the living shit out of me.  I often text my friend Lynn to tell her what "illness" I now have according to "Dr. Google"  We hate Dr. Jekyll.


Love it/Hate it - Instagram.  I love how using this makes me feel like a professional photographer.  The click of a button changes the whole look of a picture.  Hate it because every time I try to print these masterpieces out someones head is chopped off.  I have no idea how to fix this, so I am a photography failure.  If it isn't just a click of a button it's to dam hard.


Love it - Summer.  What can I say sun and beach.  Vacations in LBI and Martha's Vineyard.  Rest, Relaxation, Reading and cocktails.  Doesn't get any better than that!


Love it - Prosecco.  If it wasn't for this my sister in law Laura and I would have packed our cars and left home like Maria Osmond did years ago up the Pacific Coast Highway.


Love it - QVC.  My sister in law Mara introduced me to QVC.  I wake up very early every morning and I drink my coffee while watching this masterpiece.  Even though I have only purchased one item (which I love), I have a secret list and a qvc app on my iphone in case of emergency need to purchase.


To be honest there are so many more things that I hate but didn't want this to be a one-sided blog and appear negative.  We all know that I have a sunny disposition and strive to be cheerful and uplifting.  

1 comment: