Tuesday, June 12, 2012

London Calling

This weeks Bachlorette takes us to London, this is a place I would love to visit since I have an obsession with all things Royal.


First one-on-one goes to Sean.  Like I have said Sean is everything a girl dreams of nice, polite, respectful, built but I find him bland and boring.  A little edge doesn't hurt anyone and I think I have a problem with someone I think won't swear.  Their date is just like the "Barbie & Ken" they look like, holding hands with their matching blond hair and pearly whites.  I was bored.


Group Date - Shakespeare in the Park
The guys have to audition for parts to perform in the park in front of some Brits with the worst teeth ever...nasty.  These dates are fabricated to make the guys look like idiots and it works.  At least Arie, Doug and Travis just laughed at themselves and owned the foolishness of the situation.  Ryan and Kalon being all serious like this was Broadway made it so much more embarrassing for them.  Ryan was beyond excited to get a kiss with Emily and why does he keep wearing that scarf.  He really does creep me out, he reminds me of "The Rock"  That's not a compliment.


Kalon is an ass, he literally tells Emily to "get lost" so he can practice his lines.  He also is very unattractive both physically and with his terrible personality.  After the terrible theater show the guys go out with Emily and this is where it is brought up that Kalon has called Ricki "baggage"...oh the horror!!!!
I couldn't help but chuckle...but truly he is terrible and even when Doug confronted him he didn't even try to make an excuse.  Doug then told Emily who loses her shit and tells Kalon to "Get the F#@! out" He deserves to be thrown out and as you noticed it wasn't a helicopter that picked him up but a mini van.  Bye Kalon see you on The Bachelor Pad.


Emily is visibly upset after this and I can't blame her.  She is nervous about trusting her judgement since she kept such a loser around for so long.  You should be nervous he needed to go the first week.  I think she unfairly blames the other guys for not telling her about Kalon.  I am confused didn't Doug tell her?  Maybe she had to much cough medicine and she was delirious.


Next date goes to Jeff..my second favorite.  Jeff has waited for this date and Emily is in a bad place after the Kalon debacle.  Poor Jef here's hoping he can turn it around.  First stop is afternoon tea with an etiquette coach.  This made me like Jef more as he made fun of our dear Jean.  Off to the pub where Jef lays out the smooth moves and sweet talks Emily into giddy school girl.  They end their night at the London Eye which I need to witness in real life.  I'm claustrophobic but I would go on this in a heartbeat.  Dinner in their little cart was torturous waiting for Jef to finally but the moves on Emily.  Every awkward touch finally paid off at the bridge when jef made his move and finally kissed Emily.  Looked like it was worth the wait.


Cocktail Party finds Emily individually grilling and punishing the boys for not running to her about Kalon.  Arie gets the worst of it and this is probably because they seem the closest since they are always making out.  She even makes him sweat it out by giving him the last rose.  In the end 2 earring diamond boy goes home.  Sorry Alejandro.


I still believe Sean, Arie and Jeff will be the final 3.  Arie still is my favorite but Jef is trailing close behind.  


Next week Croatia.




No comments:

Post a Comment