Monday, January 28, 2013

Acupuncture Part Deux...

After my first tackle at Acupuncture I spent the next week anticipating my triumphant return to Dr. Cha Cha. So off I go Saturday keeping an open mind and wearing proper knickers.

 I know longer am worried about being chained to a radiator and tortured so that part of the anxiety is gone.Now I know the drill strip down get on the table and wait for the jabbing to begin. Start with feet and ankles, then the wrists, now top of head, temples, neck and lastly my stomach.  As I like to think, my brain, carotid artery, liver, spleen and a gall bladder if I had one.  

Little pinches nothing I can't handle, but not pleasant, not relaxing.  Again the ones in my stomach make it impossible to really breath because i feel all of them when I try to take a deep breathe.  She then does the moxi crap again, putting the ones in my stomach on fire.  Smoke billowing from my belly laying in my knickers she leaves the room for me to "relax"

Why the second everything is in place and I'm supposed to soak all the positive energy in does my face itch.  It's all I can think about and I can't move.  The smoke coming off my belly makes me cough, but I can't because then the needles in my stomach feel as though they are coming out my back.  Ok, Ill just lay here and listen to the clock ticking. Tick, tock, tick, tock.

This time alone makes me really think about what's going on here..I am laying half naked with 50 metal needles coming out of my body and a little bonfire off my belly.  What am I doing here?

Dr. Cha Cha returns to snuff out my belly and remove the little buggers.  She informs me that I will have a bruise on my stomach as she kneads my belly like pizza dough.  Make another appointment, sure why not.  I'm hoping for some sort of sign that this is working or will work but for now ill just keep on hanging with Cha Cha.

On a side note here are my favorite dresses from the Sag awards:

Nina Dobrev - Elie Saab


Marion Cotillard - Dior Haute Couture




Amanda Seyfried - Zak Posen. Stunning!

Off to watch The Bachelor....

No comments:

Post a Comment