Thursday, January 10, 2013

All's safe in love & war until someone attempts a backflip and falls on their face!

Mondays are Back!!!! It's Bachelor time.  Just a recap of what has happened in Bachelor/ette world since last season ended.  Ben & Courtney broke up (shocker), Emily & Jeff broke up (shocker), JP & Ashley got married (shocker).

This season will start the journey with Sean in his quest for everlasting love.  Like I have said I wasn't really a fan of Sean's from Emily's season, his pirate eye annoyed me and I think he was just to blah to be on my radar.  But I am hoping he changes my mind but regardless his journey will be one worth watching.

We start off with Sean's journey after Emily dumped him last season, he got over her by working out profusely and staring at his muscles.  Arie shows up to give Sean some "tips", not sure why since Arie too was dumped by Emily.  It was awkward but I like to look at Arie.

Next up the limo entrances, always a special treat.

The good.

 Tierra - she seemed sweet, sincere and cute. Sean gave her a rose straight away.  Sometimes the innocent are the most guilty and it appears this way in the previews for this season.  Will Tierra be the next Courtney?, did someone shove her down a flight of stairs?, I can't wait!

Desiree - The Bridal Stylist from Colorado.  I like her, she seemed down to earth and normal.  Well normal for this show.  I have a feeling she will go far.

Sarah - It's not because she has one arm, truly, I like her.  I think she is pretty and very real.  I think she and Sean connected and think she will go far.

Kacie B. - Oh Kacie B. how we have missed you.  The infamous episode when Ben sent her home and she is bawling "What the F@!# just happened" remains one of my favorites.  She is back because she had met Sean and thought they had a connection.  Let's hope if she makes it to hometown dates her parents are locked in the basement.

The bad.

Robyn - She decided to attempt a back flip out of the limo to get Sean's attention.  Well she got all of ours when she landed on her face.  I would have just brushed myself off & ran back into the limo - priceless.  

Lindsey - Let's show up in a wedding dress, an ugly one to that.  Desperate much, even though she claims this to be humorous.  I just didn't get it.

Ashley - 50 shades of scary.  A hot mess outside & inside.  We all secretly read these books but to be ask for a beating the first night?

Rose Ceremony.

Nothing is more entertaining then a bunch of drunk desperate woman trying to all get time with one guy.  Sean was giving out roses left & right, so at the ceremony only 7 remained.  Tough to be sent home the first night.  Makes me laugh that even on the first night there are tears.

The next 9 weeks looks entertaining to say the least.  Can't wait for all the drama, tears, fights and humiliation along the way.

Happy Monday's are here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment